Brash v1.1.37 Release Notes03-Apr-2016: Updated
- New Feature: Added support for additional test operators:
- [ -s file ] checks for the existence of a file which has at least 1 byte in it.
- [ -n string ] checks for the string being non-empty
- [ -z string ] checks for the string being empty
- [ -e file ] checks for regular files (non-directories)
- New Feature: Added additional text to the builtin command's output so that it explains the nature of the [ testExpression ] command's behavior.
- New Feature: Improved the compatibility of the test expressions -eq, -ne, -gt, -lt, -ge, -le such that if the data being compared begins with a number then the comparison will be a numeric comparison. Otherwise it will be a string comparison. Note that both operations, left and right hand side must be numbers for a numeric comparison to be used.
- eval exit should exit, but currently it does not.